I love Psalm 121 because it says it best: "My help comes the Lord, maker of heaven and earth"; it says He doesn't sleep and He will not let me slip. So why is it when I feel trouble coming on or I get right in the middle of difficulties do I not call upon the name of the Lord? I get frustrated and I squirm and just make a mess of things by myself. All I have to do is call out, Father God or Jesus, its for you! Please take care of this for me. You have probably seen this little note floating around the internet that says something like this:
"Good Morning, This is God and I am going to take care of all your needs for today. I will not need your help today so have a good day." I don't know who wrote that but that sums it up for me.
I really want satan to think every day when I wake up, OMG she's awake! satan hates the name of Jesus being spoken out loud and he despises it when I talk to God so I better make sure I do it often as I rather be the one tripping the enemy versus the enemy tripping me.
♥ ♥ ONE DAY CLOSER♥ ♥ ♥_ _♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ He's Coming Soon♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ♥ ♥ ♥ONE DAY CLOSER ♥ ♥_
Romans 8:35-39 KJV
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment