Romans 8:35-39 KJV

35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Watch, Hear, and Believe

Zechariah 7:11-13KJV  “But they refused to heed, shrugged their shoulders, and stopped their ears so that they could not hear.  Yes, they made their hearts like flint, refusing to hear the law and the words which the LORD of hosts had sent by His Spirit through the former prophets. Thus great wrath came from the LORD of hosts.Therefore it happened, that just as He proclaimed and they would not hear, so they called out and I would not listen,” says the LORD of hosts."

Don't be deceived. God does exist! If you think that God doesn't exist then you haven't been going to Him when you need help......have you been listening to His still small voice?
Psalm 81:13-NKJV       "Oh, that my people would listen to me...."

Start paying attention to particular people who shine no matter what!
For example: when you see people and after seeing them, you think I want whatever they have............
Many years ago a I heard a youth pastor's wife say: Someday I want someone to ask me, what is it that is making you glow, be so happy, and smile? Then I will be able to say, its just Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment