Romans 8:35-39 KJV

35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly. proverb

Now doesn't that proverb sound just like us humans? just when I think I can't hold on any longer or that this is it, I can't handle anymore, life turns whatever I'm are going through into something beautiful.  Or you can look at it this way, I have so much to be grateful for, that my butterfly could be my blessings. I  need to take the time to count my blessings, name them one by one; be a pollyana. For one of my blessings was that last night I could look up into the night sky and see the beautiful, gorgeous stars. Last night they were so bright and shiny, it looked like they were winking at me. :)
And today it is so beautiful outside! The sky is so blue with some white clouds smeared in there.
I am grateful that I have eyes and can behold the wonders God gave us!


Psalm 19 (The Message)

God's glory is on tour in the skies, God-craft on exhibit across the horizon.

Madame Day holds classes every morning, Professor Night lectures each evening.

3-4 Their words aren't heard,
      their voices aren't recorded,
   But their silence fills the earth:
      unspoken truth is spoken everywhere.

 4-5 God makes a huge dome
      for the sun—a superdome!
   The morning sun's a new husband
      leaping from his honeymoon bed,
   The daybreaking sun an athlete
      racing to the tape.

 6 That's how God's Word vaults across the skies
      from sunrise to sunset,
   Melting ice, scorching deserts,
      warming hearts to faith.



















No comments:

Post a Comment