Romans 8:35-39 KJV

35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Luke 18:8 (NKJV)

8 I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?”

FAITH, what does that really mean? The dictionary says it means: "complete trust or confidence in someone or something." That is hard for me to do, to have complete 100% trust or confidence in someone or something.  So how do I get there? I have to believe in someone or something so completely that anything else will not matter. Any contradiction, as to what is said or done to place doubt in my mind, heart, and soul; I will have to be able to say, I have faith of a mustard seed and with that nothing will be impossible for me. 
Matthew 17:20 (King James Version)"And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."


For myself I have to keep in contact with God my Father every day by talking to Him and by reading His word, every single day.
"The one concern of the devil is to keep Christians from praying. 
He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion. 
He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but he trembles when u pray." Samuel Chadwick

I have complete faith that Jesus is coming back soon even though for years people have been saying the same thing over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment