Romans 8:35-39 KJV

35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Keep your faith in God

Exodus 14:13-"Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD"
2 Chronicles 20:15-"Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's."
Isaiah 41:10-"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."
Hebrews 13:8-"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."
Hebrews 11:1-"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
Matthew 11:29-"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."
Isaiah 40:29-"He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment