Romans 8:35-39 KJV

35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The 23rd Channel

The 23rd Channel it leads us astray:
The TV is my shepherd, I shall not want for entertainment

It maketh me lie down on the sofa

It leadeth me away from Scripture

It destroyeth my soul

It leadeth me in the path of sex and violence for the sponsors sake

Yeah though I walk in the shadow of my chiristian responsibilities

There will be no interruption

For the TV is with me , its cable and remote, they control me

It prepareth a commercial before me in the presence of worldliness

It annointeth my head with Humanism

My coveting runneth over

Surely laziness and ignorance shall follow me all the days of my life

And I shall dwell in the house watching TV forever

- Author Unknown
 "Dear friend, do what I tell you; treasure my careful instructions.
Do what I say and you'll live well.
   My teaching is as precious as your eyesight—guard it!
Write it out on the back of your hands;
   etch it on the chambers of your heart.
Talk to Wisdom as to a sister.
   Treat Insight as your companion.
They'll be with you to fend off the Temptress—
   that smooth-talking, honey-tongued Seductress."
Proverbs 7:1-5 The Message 

No comments:

Post a Comment