Hello Friends,
The following is a prophetic word from a friend of mine. Read and Heed!
This last weekend I was at an end time prophetic conference of a few select people. For 3 days we heard speakers teach on survival, prophets tell of the visions and a retired geologist speak on the subduction zone off our west coast from mid to northern California Coast all the way up to Vancouver Island Canada.
Some of you know that I received an open vision in March of this year where the Lord showed me the destruction coming along the Northwest coast. The greatest extent of damage being done in Portland Oregon. While at this conference I received the last two confirmations to proclaim the warning of this impending earthquake and volcano activity, which I did while at this conference. I am now going to proclaim it here.
First, there have been several prophets that have spoken of this earthquake and tsunami to hit in March, then June of this year 2011. However, we need not worry for this month of June. We have a little time to prepare. The vision was given in the middle of March 2011 and the time was 6 months until it happened. That places us in September 2011 when our west coast line will cease to look anything like it does now. The destruction I was shown was immense. Fires raged all the way to to eastern Washington and eastern Oregon. Volcano's were erupting, tsunamis with wave levels several hundred feet high in the Columbia Gorge. Mountains melting and flowing down like sand instead of rock. The geologist described the damage and the extent of the zone precisely as the Lord showed me 3 months prior to knowing the details the geologist brought forth.
The Lord also gave me 3 signs to watch for which will tell when it is about to happen as in a matter of days. 2 of those signs have happened. I'm waiting on the third and final sign after which we have a short time before the world turns upside down.
What you do with this information is up to you. I have now publicly stated the vision and sent it out in email. I believe it will happen in September according to the word of the Lord. Pray about it and prepare accordingly as the Lord directs. Unlike the days of the Old Testament each of us is able to hear the Lord so pray and seek him out for confirmation and act accordingly. This event will alter everything including the collapse of our economy, martial law, and invasion close upon the heels of it.
Blessings to each and everyone of you and may God have mercy on us for what is coming upon this country. We cannot stop it, we cannot alter it, but we can pray that we are accorded mercy and wisdom in the midst of it as the judgment begins in earnest in September.
Shalom,
Joseph Jamison
I spoke to Joseph via telephone this afternoon and he told me that a pastor friend of his in Oregon got a phone call today from a fellow pastor in Romania, The pastor in Romania had NO knowledge of this prophetic word, but was VERY upset and told him that the Christians in Romania have been in much travail and prayer for the USA because the West Coast is going to be hit with massive destruction very soon! They had been interceding for us and the pastor in Romania wanted to warn the brother in Oregon that he was in the pathway of the destruction, confirming what Joseph had written in the email already sent.
WATCH THE FIRST 2 WEEKS OF SEPTEMBER AND BE READY! THIS CONFIRMS THINGS THAT THE LORD HAS TOLE ME AND MANY OTHERS. I LIVE IN NORTHERN CALIF. AND AM TAKING APPROPRIATE ACTION.
♥ ♥ ONE DAY CLOSER♥ ♥ ♥_ _♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ He's Coming Soon♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ♥ ♥ ♥ONE DAY CLOSER ♥ ♥_
Romans 8:35-39 KJV
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment