Romans 8:35-39 KJV

35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hard Times Anyone?

 "When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you. 
   When you're in rough waters, you will not go down.
When you're between a rock and a hard place,
   it won't be a dead end—
Because I am God, your personal God,
   The Holy of Israel, your Savior.
I paid a huge price for you:
   all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in!
That's how much you mean to me!
   That's how much I love you!
I'd sell off the whole world to get you back,
   trade the creation just for you."    
Isaiah 43:3-4 The Message
St. Patrick became a believer while on a Irish slave ship. He escaped but then at age 30 went back to Ireland to evangelize. Multitudes came to hear him talk about Jesus and the relationship they could have with Him. He planted 200 churches and baptized over 100,000 people. He also wrote many poems. One of which has this verse "Be thou my vision, O Lord of my heart, Naught be all else to me save that Thou art. Thou my best thought by day or by night, waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light."

No comments:

Post a Comment